Monday - Friday 8AM - 4.30PMSaturday and Sunday - closed031- 201 3118 / 031- 201 3138 Email- firstname.lastname@example.orgROOM 26, CHELMSFORD MEDICAL CENTRE 2, ST, AUGUSTINE'S HOSPITAL107 J.B. MARKS ROAD, BEREA, DURBAN 4001
Why see me for your ENT problems?
1) 30 years of experience as an ENT surgeon, for both adult and paediatric patients.
2) worked as an ENT surgeon in South Africa and in New Zealand, having obtained the necessary qualifications in both countries.
3) completed a Fellowship in Head and Neck surgery, i.e. specialised training for management of tumours of the head and neck region
4) done a sabbatical in advanced endoscopic sinus surgery.
5) a special interest in management of snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea.
In short words
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation X is on the runway heading towards a streamlined cloud solution.